[FWDLK] 69 Imperial Headlight Doors

I've just inherited a pair of  mint condition NOS headlight doors for a '69
Imperial.  The boxes say the part numbers are 2898514 (1 ea.)  and 2898515
(1 ea.) and are labeled "doors".  I guess the headlights mount in moving
doors?  Just taking a flying leap with nothing to go on, my intuitition
tells me these guys are worth at least $100 each.  (Am I outta line?)

Richard Main
'55 Belvedere
(2) '56 Furys

hm 408-897-3100