[FWDLK] 57 Plymouth Dual 4bbl Carbs

In my search for 1958 Chrysler parts, I find a local friend here in Tipton
Indiana has a 1957-57 Plymouth Fury? 2x4 manifold #1822004, M-31-6, linkage,
gas filter, choke tube and carbs; 2631S on one tag, assume other is 2632S for
1957-early 58 318 Plymouth, he is asking $350 for what you see. From
experience, it would cost $25-$30 for UPS & insurance. Contact me for his name
and phone number, I will personally deliver package to UPS if you like.  I can
send you pics attached to an eMail or load these addresses into your browser.
Dan Phenicie

http://members.aol.com/DPhenicie/57ply01.jpg

http://members.aol.com/DPhenicie/57ply02.jpg

http://members.aol.com/DPhenicie/57ply03.jpg