Re: [FWDLK] parts book - copying

<< Thanks for educating us all and keeping us honest, Richard.
 I hereby nominate you as legal beagle for the list  >>

<<What's the problem with a simple phone call to Chrysler? I'd be happy to
take  the time to make contact with Detroit it for the group. This is not an
issue to make  light of.>>

Yeah, like that is all Chrysler has to do-to field your call. You can spend
all day on the phone with lotsa people who will pass your call on and ewe'll
never geta clear anzwer. Someone behind the phone will just say no, just to
get rid of you. BTW, why is this issue so important to you? Must you be Right?