[FWDLK] copyright

As I work in a area where copyrights are very guarded and know how closely
looked at they can
be the first thing I did was check on copyright, I quote from the front page
of the book
"This publication is supplied merely as trade information. So far as we are
concerned
persons handling the products listed herein may use all or any part of this
information
as they see fit. We express no opinion about their duty under Fair Trade Acts."
  As the local dealer "person handling these products" gave me permission to
copy and
dispurse to other "old" Plymouth/Mopar owners "as long as it is not for
profit" there
should be no problem. I am not asking for profit, all I want is the
replacement of money
from my pocket for copying and mailing the book.
Jim