Re: [FWDLK] copyright

First, your quotation from the first page has absolutely nothing to do with
 copyright.
It's a disclaimer of sorts (today's lawyers would use less ambiguous wording) as
the use of the information in the conduct of repair services.

Second, the local person who "gave you permission" to copy doesn't have the
 authority
to speak for Chrysler corporation on this issue. He may think he does, but he is
 wrong.

What's the problem with a simple phone call to Chrysler? I'd be happy to take
 the time
to make contact with Detroit it for the group. This is not an issue to make
 light of.
  - Dan

----------
| From: Jim Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
| To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
| Subject: [FWDLK] copyright
| Date: Thursday, June 11, 1998 6:10 PM
|
| As I work in a area where copyrights are very guarded and know how closely
| looked at they can
| be the first thing I did was check on copyright, I quote from the front page
| of the book
| "This publication is supplied merely as trade information. So far as we are
| concerned
| persons handling the products listed herein may use all or any part of this
| information
| as they see fit. We express no opinion about their duty under Fair Trade
 Acts."