[FWDLK] FourDoorMuscle & NaziCars

So after all this time... We have all bitched and complained of the new 300
series...   What is everyone's opinion now????? Now that it has been out for a
while????

 And how does everyone feel about the fact that we are now going to be owning
a piece of German culture.... Face it... Chrysler stole AMC and Willys
history, Mercedes will capitalize on Chrysler heritage to sell in America....
And if you want a build sheet... Better get it soon.... Chrysler "LOST" all
the AMC ones after its invasion of Kenosha..... I tried to get my AMC
buildsheet and they said.. Opps.. sooo sorry... we seem to have accidentally
thrown out ALL of the AMC buildsheets... Mercedes may or may not do this...
But I am not going to take a chance....

So what do you think?