Re: [FWDLK] FourDoorMuscle & N-Cars

PlymouthV8@xxxxxxx wrote:

> So what do you think?

I think its about time, Chrysler and MB have been sharing technology for
thirty plus years its about time they teamed up to accentuate each mfrs
positives and allow each to strengthen their market share. AND add to
their shareholders bank accounts<g>.

BTW, I also think that you have some very strong issues to clear up with
yourself, as evidenced by the nazi remark, better get yourself some help
lest we see your name tied in with another elementary school shooting
spree or dragging death of some poor working stiff. Oh, thats right, you
didn't sign your name now did you, so this means I fell for some middle
school dropout's troll?

Bill