Re: [FWDLK] Mitchell Auto Parts

Just got this email from a friend and wanted to know if you guys would know
when to expect some kinda response....  Thanks Alot.....

worried or am I just alittle impatient. Mailed money to them for chrome
molding on or about april first and still havn't received anything.  Any
input would be appreciated.  Thanks Kelly>>>>

His email address is    keldayna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
in case you want to respond directly... Thanks again...