Re: [FWDLK] parts from ctcs auto ranch

In the event anyone else on the list is considering ordering parts sight
unseen as I
did from CTC"s auto ranch in Texas,be sure to get more information than I did.
I ordered a steering wheel for my 1960 Dodge Seneca,they said they had one
with
1 crack on rim,price $100.00.When I recived the wheel,it had 3 cracks on the
rim,
4 more on the center spokes,{which I can live with} they are repairble,and I
dont
expect perfection in used car parts,but what was quite disapointing was the
fact
that all I got for $100.00 was the bakelite part of the wheel,none of the
trim,or horn
buttons ect,for that price I had expected to get the entire steering wheel.
Buyer Beware when mail ordering,get a better discription than I did.
CTC'S has ads in various car magazines.
terry breed 1960 Dodge Seneca