Re: [FWDLK] AUTOLIT.com, was my recent order

Re: [FWDLK] AUTOLIT.com, was my recent order

i ordered from him and got about half of what i wanted.
but he'll let you return anything within 2 weeks or so...and his list
showed much more available than he actually had...for instance there were
several parts books listed and none available...and a fabulous book (from
the reading the description) with fabric samples, but that was a no show
too.

as far as customer service...he never answers the phone...or at least
when i called. maybe he has caller id...hee hee. and it took about a
month to get the stuff.

overall i'm at 7 out of 10 on the satisfaction scale, mainly becuase i
wanted those damn parts books! all in all i did get some good literature
regarding my car and it's all in great shape.

incidentally, a friend of mine got some great stuff for his 1946
international flat bed truck, so i figured i'd try this guy.

     g.

smike, smike@xxxxxxxxx, pecked this on 24.06.98 07:45 PM:

>Thanks for the head's-up, Richard!  I was planning on placing a large
>order with Walter Miller, but now maybe I'll wait and see how they
>address your concerns!  Please keep us posted!
>
>smike@xxxxxxxxx

     glenn.a.lagasse: : : : : : : : : : :boy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     .1956.Plymouth.Belvedere.4-door.Hardtop.Sport.Sedan.
     [. . . .  <http://meandher.com/sweetride/>  . . . .]
                          . . + . .