Re: [FWDLK] Imperials Needed for Movie

Hello, I don't live anywhere near Pittsburgh (Oregon), and I don't have an Imperial ('57 Fury), but do you ever hear of movie opportunities in the Northwest, or just back East?  Mark  mjh

----------
From:   Bob Merritt[SMTP:rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Wednesday, June 24, 1998 9:34 AM
To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [FWDLK] Imperials Needed for Movie

Temptin-Productions, Inc. will be filming a movie in Pittsburgh about the
Temptations. They need Imperials, especially limos, for the movie. Filming
will start July 20. Although they are looking for 1960 to 1970 era
Imperials, they may be able to use cars as old as 1955.
If you are interested in supplying your car, contact Gene Makrancy in
Pittsburgh at 412-678-2670 (home phone) or 412-201-4703 (office phone), or
fax at 412-678-0224 (home fax) or 412-201-4715 (office fax). There is no
email service.

This message is posted by Bob Merritt, editor of the Imperial Technical
Clearing House.