Re: [FWDLK] Walter Miller automoblia

Walter Miller scribbled on my fax and sent it back to me saying to return
the stuff.  He added that I wasn't going to find Fury info because it was
only a model.  (On the phone when I was ordering his story was just the
opposite.)  According to him, the '56 Fury would only be generically
described in the run of the mill 55-56 plymouth pubs.

It's too soon to see if I really get my money back.  I did keep one piece
that was real nice.  It was the 1956 Plymouth Salesman's catalog.  At first
I thought it was the '56 Plymouth Owners manual, but this one lists all the
standard, safety, and optional equipment that a salesman should be able to
come with on his feet.

My Advice:  Make Walter describe exactly what he is offering (by title &
date), make him state if it really is is stock, and tell him substitutions
are not allowed.  Of course, get it in writing (use e-mail).