[FWDLK] Engine Problems

Hey guys and gals.  My 59 Dodge always got blowby and burned oil.  Last month
I used some kind of Smoke Stop thing to stop all the engine smoking and oil
burning and I bought lead to add to the gas. Anyway nothing helped at all and
now i'm getting an engine knock.  So I bought Lead with Octane boost.  and it
still does the knocking.  Did I ruin the engine?  Do I have to get it rebuilt
now? Anything I can do to fix it?
    Thanks
          Wally

PS  Tessy won 1st place last week at a car show.  It dosn't smoke when parked,
just me   =)