[FWDLK] Radial wide whites

Solved the problem CHEAP
Simply buy your radials and turn the witewalls IN and paint em out with tire
paint-
or buy blackwalls.
Cleaning whitewalls is like cutting grass- both useless tasks!!!!!
And a spray of tire cleaner makes those blackwalls look decent with no work.
Lars
Currently with Firestone 480's on my 56 Ply wagon, for several years.