[FWDLK] 300 Ads

I have seen the ad on TV that shows footage from the "The 300 Idea" video
with Bob Rodger. I do like the ads. I have not seen the billboards yet, but
you would think they could get some more of the details right. The large
sales brochure reads like a promotion of the old 300's! The first pages are
all on the history of the early 300's. Most of the mistakes of the first
brochures were corrected too. I wouldn't mind having one in my driveway
(the real letter cars get the garage!). The production has already passed
that of the entire letter series, including the Hurst! As of June 27th it
was 17,123!
300ly,
           Don