Re: [FWDLK] 300M ads

Except that all the 300Ms that I've seen have 4 doors!!  Sacrelige!
Mark  mjh
'57 Fury

What do you guys think of the new 300M ads? I saw a commercial on TV last
night and was impressed with the way they showed the old footage from the
original 300 years. On the other hand, I'm not sure about the large
billboard ads that I have seen. These show the front end of a 57 300 and a
larger shot of the front end of a 98 300M. The ad print says "What 44 years
can do to a face". Is this an insult to the original 300s? Also, 44 years
would meant 1955. Why not show the front end of a 55? I do like the looks of
the new 300M. I'd like to have one of those with an early 300 parked beside
it in my garage!
            Todd