[FWDLK] Old men searching their youth

I am 26 and have 8 forwardlook cars to my name.  It is funny, when I drive
the 300 G (which I have had since I was 21), people always tell me that
they can not believe my father lets me drive "his" car.   I guess young uns
like me are supposed to be in jacked up Chevelles or Camaros, and should
drool over all 55,6,7 Chevys.  Oh well, I dig fins.

     Matt Menges

     61 300 G
     61 N.Y.er T&C 9 pass. wagon
     6 various others
     and a 58 Olds 98 2d J-2 thrown in for fun