[FWDLK] Mirror holders

Hi List,
I'm looking for a couple of the little L-shaped brackets that help bolt the outside mirrors to the top of the fender.  They're the same size and shape for '57 and '58, but I don't know about the other years.  Can anyone help?

I also want to welcome Jack Lewis, founder of the Golden Fin Society, to the list.

Finally, I have two cars for sale:  a '58 Plymouth Belvedere, VIN  LP2L-16421, 2 door hardtop, factory red/white with red/black interior, V-8 ( though I don't know WHICH V-8, motor is in the car but is frozen), Torqueflite auto, PS, PB, never wrecked (straight body), lots 'o rust, needs complete restoration but has about 90% of its original parts.

Second car is a '27 Dodge Bros. 4 door sedan with rear suicide doors, orig radiator cap w/thermometer, excellent wood, all original, original engine/trans.  Stored since 1963. I won't sell this car to anyone who plans on creating a hot rod, as it's just too nice of an original car for that.

And happy 4th of July to everybody.  I hope all the MoPars out there do well at the car shows this weekend!!

Mark  mjh
Sutherlin, OR
'57 Fury