[FWDLK] 57 to 58 headlights - Plymouth

Anybody know for certain whether one can use a 57 fender to
replace a rusty 58? Or, similarly, if one wanted to change a 57 car
over to the 58's dual headlights, what exactly would be involved?
Other than changing the location and connectors on the wiring
harness, can you just use 58 hardware on a 57? What am I missing?

 - Dan in Seattle