[FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest- back issues FS!

[FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest- back issues FS!

Heres the chance of a lifetime!!!!!!!?
I was going to put them in the basement to get em off the hard drive but
thought maybe someone could use them.
Rather than auction them off on eBay, I decided to offer them to the group?
Back issues of >>>>>>>LOOK available, only $1.00 each plus S & H.
Specify year, month, and issue number.
Cash or MO only, no Sunday calls.
Lars