Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest- back issues FS!

Lars Larson 56 Plymouth wrote:

> Heres the chance of a lifetime!!!!!!!?
> I was going to put them in the basement to get em off the hard drive but
 thought maybe someone could use them.
> Rather than auction them off on eBay, I decided to offer them to the group?
> Back issues of >>>>>>>LOOK available, only $1.00 each plus S & H.
> Specify year, month, and issue number.
> Cash or MO only, no Sunday calls.
> Lars

Pardon my foreign ignorance, but is LOOK the magazine that has the old
car ads? I would love to know if you have any that have ads on '57 to
'58 Plymouyhs, ESPECIALLY Fury's.

I will take any that have ads for Fury's, and will consider ones that
have regular Plymouths as I think I have most of these. (E.G. "I'm no
millionaire, but it's mine.", or " We don't care how rough the road is,
which is the quickest way?").
Reply to FURY@xxxxxxxxxx
FURYiously, Glenn, New Zealand