[FWDLK] Hello!

Knew that if I looked around enough I'd find an email list dedicated to Exner
groupies!  A few specifics:

Bruce Clough
Xenia, Ohio, USA
'61 Newport 4 door HT
'61 Fury 4 door HT
(We also have a '65 Coronet and '65 Polara as far as newer iron goes...)

The Newport is my daily driver, but is coming off-road this Fall for a needed
engine rebuild.  The Fury's job is to replace the Polara as the winter driver,
then head into restoration this Spring.  Due to storage limitations the
Polara's on the block (anyone need a 4 door HT with a 383, AT, PS, PB, good
interior and decent body?).

The only current question in my head is about 4-post lifts (such as Backyard
Buddy) for storage.  Who's had what luck with which company's products?  This
Fury is not sitting outside this winter.

Ciao,

Bruce Clough