Re: [FWDLK] Shocking mystery

I've bought coil-overs for both our 61 Newport and 65 Polara from Kanter.  The
shocks restored the height of the rear of the Newport (you're right, I'm
delaying buying new leaf springs), but actually "jacked up" the Polara - which
is okay since it already has the dual glass pack on it (might as well look the
part!)

Bruce Clough