[FWDLK] Good Yards

All,
       I was in Oregon & Idaho last week and stopped at a few junkyards. The
first one was Hopkins Antique Autos and Parts in Caldwell, ID. Jim Wilson
recommended this one. He had mostly 40's stuff but ther was also some 50's.
Only had one 57 Plymouth but I saw some 50's Desotos, Chrysler and Dodges. It
was well organized and the owner was very nice, allowing me to walk thru the
yard and look. His telephone is 208 459 2877.
      The next one was Vintage Automotive in Mountain Home, ID. This was
recommended by Hopkins. He didn't have any 58 Plymouths and only one 57 but he
also had some other 50's Chrysler stuff. I bought a very good gas tank from
him for only $75 plus shipping. The yard was easy to get to and was well
organized. The owners name is Jim Hines. He also let you brouse aroud the
yard. His telephone is 208 587 3743.
       My opinion is that both owners were honest and reasonable in price.
                       Jim Woomer
                        58 Fury