[FWDLK] Eve of Moparfest

It's the night before Moparfest. The 58 is clean and I'm ready to go. There was
 a radio ad saying over 750 preregistered Chrysler products will be there. I am
 car number 541. The weather outlook is perfect. If you are within 3-4 hours
 from New Hamburg, Ontario (one hour from Toronto-just outside Stratford), I
 recommend going. I have lots of film and will post photos at some website as
 soon as they are developed.
           See ya
                Todd

http://www.mailexcite.com