Re: [FWDLK] PARTS

Dito from me on the complements to Dave. Without him there would be no mailing
list nor would there be the wealth of info he has. I would also like to take
this time to thank Mr. Jim Woomer and all his efforts in helping me to bring
my Ol' Girl back to the streets. His efforts and help have been GREATLY
appricated. Walter Corey also deserves a big Thank you as well for putting the
"stop" back in my car. And to all of you who have submitted pictures to the
web page, another big THANK YOU! And for the rest of you, Thanks for making
this restoration not only pleasant and fun but a daily anticipated event. To
all, I think we all deserve a big Thank you and the rest deserve an extra pat
on the back (you know who you are). Thanks again and lets keep it going!

Clay Wood~