Re: [FWDLK] 55 New Yorker

I just bought one with a 6 year old restore (wrong color) on it for $750.
It has a 331 in it but all electrical had to be replaced.
Good Luck.

I have a chance this week to look at a 55 New Yorker sedan for sale. Its
supposed to be a 88,000 one  owner  rust free car in very good original
shape. Is there anything I should be on the look out for as far as trouble
with this year Chrysler?. I know its hard to set a value with out anyone
seeing this car ,but what would be a ballpark price range ?.
                                  Thanks
                                                 Clay Smith