Re: [FWDLK] 55 New Yorker

Clay,

Hello there. This is Clay as well! Anyway, as far as a 55 Chrysler New Yorker,
average price according to the price book I have claims a 4dr sedan in #4
condition (just going by what info you gave for an original 88,000 mile car)
goes for $2200. A 2dr HT Newport gors for about $3800 and a 2dr HT St. Regis
goes for about $4000. If you belive the car to be in #3 condition (good
operable compnents, an original and or older restoration showing wear)
multiply by 2 for an ballpark price there. Hope I couldhave been of some help
and if any others are looking at car to "maybe" buy, let me know and I'll let
you know what the "book" says.

Clay~