[FWDLK] Wheel Puller for 57-59 Chrysler products.

[FWDLK] Wheel Puller for 57-59 Chrysler products.

I am looking to purchase a wheel/drum puller to use on my 57 and 58
Plymoths.  I could  rent one from a local tool rental place but I feel I
could buy one for the cost I will put into renting the puller.  The puller
is used only on the rear drums.  It is a substantial rather heavy tool --
non of the drum pullers for sale at the local Pep Boys or parts stores is
heavy enough to do the job.  Don't know where to look to find the tool I'm
looking for -- any ideas or does someone have one for sale?