Re: [FWDLK] Wheel Puller for 57-59 Chrysler products.

Re: [FWDLK] Wheel Puller for 57-59 Chrysler products.

Try J.C. Whitney, they have several versions listed under "hub pullers."
The oneI ordered one for my '61 Windsor and it cost about $25.00, it should
work on your '57 and '58. Even with the puller, my drums were extremely
difficult to press off. I had to use a two foot breaker bar witha six foot
pipe to get enough leverage to remove them.