[FWDLK] Brake drums

 All,

 If left hand threads are a problem, get a set of right hand drums and put
 them on the left hand side (obvious solution). I know of one person who
was
 bothered by this, so we 'eased his mind'  and changed the drums.

 We had a 1972 Newport that used all right hand lugnuts. 1971 might be the
 MoPar cutoff year for left hand threads. But I had a 1967 Ford (I know, I
 know) that had all right hand threads.

 Larry