Re: [FWDLK] customizing

 My take is:

Anyone can CUT UP a car, it takes a real man to RESTORE one.

There will come a time in the near future when nobody will be sure what
these cars REALLY looked like because all the survivors will have 383s,
dual master cylinders, disk brakes and THEY'LL ALL BE PAINTED RED !

Just my 1/50th of a dollar.

Ron