[FWDLK] drum pullers

U could try to rent one, most rental places have em.
4 hour rental maybe $8????
BUT
they may not fit in spite of 'looking ok' and assurance by the staff.
I rented one for my 56 wagon (11" drums rear) and it would not fit,
dont recall the exact reason.  Took it right back and the clowns
would not give me any credit.  Best way to drive the car there and
check before renting!!!!
ditto for buying one anywhere, esp swap meet where U get no
receipt and little chance of returning it.
Rotsa Ruck
Lars