[FWDLK] Winter Storage

Well, I hate to admit it, but for us  Northern folks, winter isn't too far away.
 I will likely be putting my car in unheated storage in October. Last year I did
 the "pour trans fluid down the carb until the engine stalled" trick. It seemed
 to work although all the smoke when I started the car in the spring annoyed a
 few neighbors. I'd be interested in hearing from folks who have stored their
 cars in unheated garages for a number of  winters who have had no problems in
 the spring. What works for you? I'll be pulling the battery, so the car will
 not be started at all. The wheels are coming off, so the car will be on stands.

 Thanks
   Todd

http://www.mailexcite.com