Re: [FWDLK] Customizing

Plan on making mine the same thing Todd, As close to original as possible and
but with modern updates for safety and longevity.  As far as customizing, it's
not always easy to find a good straight body or have the necessary resources
(money) to buy all new parts to bring a car back to original look.  Many times
a custom job is done simply because the owner had the car, not in the
condition suitable for restoring to "new" and took his own liberties.  Also,
everyone needs to keep in mind that these cars were designed by people just
like you and me and it's people like us that make these cars what they are.  I
mean, if somebody would have told Chrysler that customizing the 57 Belvedere
would have been a dishonest thing to do, the 58 Belvedere might never have
been born.  Well, as I step off my soapbox, let me just add, I'm not saying
anyone is wrong nor is anybody right.  We all have different views and all
have decisions to make on are own.  Instead of arguing the right way to
restore a car, lets just all help to keep them on the road, regardless of the
condition or how they were designed.  I am now finally off my soapbox.  Thanks
for listening and take care everyone!

Clay Wood
58 Belvedere, 85% original 15% New....  But still just as cool as can be!