Re: [FWDLK] Winter Storage

 I am unsure of the brand name, but all you need to do is run down to the local
 auto parts store and ask them for a gasoline preservative. It comes in a small
 bottle which you add to the tank. It keeps the fuel from going "stale" and
 creating varnish and other nasties that would make starting your engine in the
 spring a real joy..
   Todd

http://www.mailexcite.com