Re: [FWDLK] '56 Chrysler Help!

If Kanter doesn't have the parts, I've usually been successful at Napa or Big A.
Mark  mjh

I just bought a '56 Chrysler needing brake help.  A local shop wanted
way too much, so I'm seeking advice.  I'd like to do the job myself, but
cannot locate brake shoes or wheel cylinders.  I need shoes all around,
and the two right front cylinders, and both rear cylinders.  I (and the
car ; )  ) are located in Fort Collins, CO.  Any help would be
appreciated!

Eric Skowron

'56 Imperial 2DR HT (for sale)
'56 Chrysler New Yorker 4 Door Sedan
'59 Dodge Coronet 2DR HT
'59 Custom Royal Lancer 2DR HT (for sale)
'68 Dodge Polara Convertible
'68 Dodge Monaco 500 Sport Coupe (for sale)
'74 Olds Omega (I know, I know.  It was a gift!)
'79 Chrysler New Yorker