[FWDLK] Non Forward Look Cars

To All,
     I made arrangements today to get 3 cars.  Couldn't pass them up as
they were just get them out of here cars.
A 1941 Dodge 4 dr sedan fairly complete with all the necessary rust.  A
fairly complete 1935 Chevy 1 1/2 ton truck with a BIG Hornets nest in it
just where the drivers head would be.  Pretty rough shape, but I have the
keys to it.  And a ???1915-17 or so Maxwell.  Don't have to worry about
rust here as the cowel is still there along with the complete drive train
and radiator.  All the body is missing from the cowel back.   The wooden
spoke wheels have gone back to earth and the wheels are just laying there
by each spindle.  A guy has to be nuts???  No just trying to save them
from the crusher as someone would need parts from these.  I once saved a
41 Plymouth Sedan Delivery from the Doom.  Brought it home with a Maple
tree still in the "A" frame.  Had to cut the roots off and cut down the
tree to get this one home.  But it went to New York City to a man that
had another one.  Mine had all the answers that his didn't.    My wife
didn't think I was nuts either.
So Long for now,
Jack   55 Plymouth Belvedere

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]