[FWDLK] Furymercial

Just got back from South Auckland where I have been for the last 12
hours doing a commercial shoot with my Fury! Real high tech job in a
sound stage studio with blue screen backdrop, computer superimposed
images and a crew of about 30....and a full screen side shot of a 57
Fury driving by!
300 clams for the day which probably won't even cover what I will be
spending on repairing a driver's door window mechanism which has worn
out during the course of the shoot, (handle goes round and round but
glass don't go up and down), but it will all be worth it to see that
white & gold rocket over and over again on national TV.
Should be ready for air in about 3 weeks apparently.
Perhaps I send a copy to a member of the List who can copy tapes easily
for other members, for US viewing, when it's done. Will keep you posted.
Can't wait!

<<Fury>>
New Zealand.