Re: [FWDLK] Ground straps

A couple years ago, someone gave me a Peugeot that wasn't running. I took it
 just for the tires, which I was going to
put on a Valiant. But I got curious as to why the thing was so electrically
 unresponsive. I installed a charged-up
battery, but some circuits would work, others wouldn't. There's a morass of
 wiring under the hood, and I didn't have
time to study the quirks of French engineering. So I added a big fat ground
 strap to the frame and, voila', everything
came alive. Now it's a daily driver.

I also fly airplanes, and used to run an aircraft shop. I can't tell you how
 important (and numerous) ground straps are
to the proper operation of avionics, lightning protection, and so forth. How
 many ground straps are there on a 57
Plymouth, and where are they located? The big most visible one is
 engine-to-firewall, but I suspect there are more,
yes?

 - Dan