Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth Clock <WANTED>

Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth Clock <WANTED>

Josh,

Does this clock sit on the dash or in it? I have a friend who sells G.M.
(oh well) N.O.S. parts that has a MoPar clock from the 1950's that sits on
the dash. I will find out the year of the clock if any one is interested in
it.

Larry

> From: PlymouthV8@xxxxxxx
> To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth Clock <WANTED>
> Date: Monday, August 31, 1998 10:52 PM
>
>  Anyone know of any 1955 Plymouth clocks.... Still dont have one....
>
> Email Me... Please
>
> Josh Ackerman
>  <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/acker75/plymouth.htm";>1955 Plymouth
Page</A>