[FWDLK] intro...

I just subscribed yesterday & thought I'd do an intro as suggested in
the list's welcome message...

We have a 1950 Plymouth Deluxe that we plan to finish restoring when
we have the time & money concurrently...Pictures of our Plymouth are
on http://www.geocities.com/~fannincounty/haden/outside/garage.html

We traded a 1978 MG for this car & I think we got the better end of
the deal but the guy who owned this car before us, wanted a ragtop,
so....we made the trade....

We'e in NE Texas & plan to drive the Bug Tussle trek (annual old car
parade - approx 60 miles) from McKinney to Bug Tussle one of these days.
I also have a 1965 Mustang convertible that has the same money/time
problem & I am a regular poster to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang & host
the online FAQ for the newsgroup...