[FWDLK] (no subject)

Hi:

I'm a new kid on the block, and as others have done before me this is my brief
introduction to all.  Of the Mopars I own, my 56 DeSoto would be the forward
look member.  In trying to salvage this old "gal" I am in need of the
following:
                Steering wheel(mine was black & white although any color would do)  The
                sun here in the desert has left mine with not much more than a wire ring.
                Clock-This one sits on top of the dash
                Intake Manifold w/4 barrel carb, air cleaner, & all related linkage &
hardware.
                This can only be from 56 or 56 DeSoto Fireflite as Chrysler intake won't
fit.
                Front door upholstery panel (left front 4 door) in black & gray.
Thanks for reading and if I can help anyone on 30's through 60's Mopar let me
know.
(I'm into 40's & 50's Dodge trucks also)
                                Bill Borton ----------Las Vegas, NV - Email thecarnutz@xxxxxxx
                                                                        Fax - 702-270-6588