[FWDLK] Hello All

Hello, fellow Mopar maniacs! I just joined the Forward Look list and was told
tell you all a little about myself. My name is Tim Heilman, I am 16 and live
in Tucson, Arizona. I bought a running 1956 Plymouth Savoy 4-door (first car),
last year, when I was 15. It was (is) kinda ruff, but she is mechanically
sound, and will make a fine daily driver/ mild rod. I will hopefully finish
the rear brake
rebuild tonight!! :) Last step to street legal; so start looking for me and
her out on the streets of northwest Tucson in about two weeks! --- Tim Heilman