Re: [FWDLK] WHY??

Walter,
I don't know why the pushbutton trannys were banned, but '58 Plymouths DO have front parking lights, right between and above (NOT below, like someone else said) the pair of headlights.
Mark  mjh

Not that i'm complaining, ok i am complaining, we all have cars from the
foward look era of 55-61.  What does the Chrysler Mercedes merge have to do
with our cars?  Why are you sending out messages about it?  are we losing
discussion topics?  if so  i have some in mind.

1.I read somwhere that in 65, pushbutton tranny's were banned,  yet they were
very reliable.  WHY?
2 Why does the 58 Plymouth have no front parking lights?

3. Why hasn't anyone bought my car yet?
        Walter