Re: [FWDLK] Cars & Parts Swap Meet, Springfield, Ohio

Dave Stragand wrote:

> Bruce T Clough wrote:
>
> > I think if I see another Schwinn bike or Beanie Baby I'm going to vomit.
>
> Granted.  However, it does give the wives and kids of the vendors something to
> do during the show.  Hopefully it allows some vendors the chance to go to a
 show
> they would otherwise be, uh, forbidden, from going to.
>
> Likewise with buyers, if they can con their wives to come to the show (even if
>  it's just to buy beanies), they hopefully then gain a second pair of hands to
> carry parts back to their cars.  =)

yech...am I the only one in the world who HATES beanie babies? give me
hot wheels or matchbox or dolls or various other things I collect, but
spare me the beanies...I'm in total agreement with Bruce here...

Still waiting on recs for books on 1950 Plymouths....