[FWDLK] '50 Plymouth FS near me (Snohomish WA)

[FWDLK] '50 Plymouth FS near me (Snohomish WA)

There's a nice '50 Plymouth at a body shop near my house- striaght, pretty
complete, good interior, paint faded away to rust on top, runs, six,
supposed to be a great car- they're asking $750, and it's been sitting
there for weeks now. If anyone's interested e-mail me and I'll get you a
phone number for the shop.

-Paul Clark
'64 Dart GT