[FWDLK] '64 Imperial Crown Conv FS, SF Bay Area

[FWDLK] '64 Imperial Crown Conv FS, SF Bay Area

(Note: the owners of this car are friends of my ex-wife.  Unfortunately, I know
 nothing more about the car other than what I've been told, which I'm passing on
 now.)

'64 Imperial Crown convertible, Ruby Red Metallic, white top, black interior,
 all gauges & accessories work including AM radio and Airtemp.  Paint job 2 yrs.
 old.
34K mi. car w/reblt 413 (owner says only reblt because oil pump went bad).  All
 chrome good to exc.  3" WW tires.  Show worthy car, took 3rd in recent Imperial
 show.  Front seats redone in leather-like vinyl (looks correct).  Asking
 $15.5K.  Car located 13 miles south of San Francisco.

Robert & Heather Krueger
(650) 359-2211

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com