[FWDLK] headlight doors

My '42 DeSoto has "airfoil" headlamps, advertised as "out of sight except
at night."  They're fixed lamps with doors activated by a 1/4" rod and
linkage.  Those other "doors" are just wannabes.  BUT, my '55 shop manual
calls the headlight bezels "doors."--  Roger van Hoy, '55DeSoto, '42DeSoto,
'66Plymouth