Re: [FWDLK] Headlight Door Question

All,

According to MoPar Passanger Car Parts List, 1955-1958, the 'buckets' and
'concave dishes'  were called a shell for most models and a 'headlamp' for
the 1958 Plymouths and certain DeSotos and Chryslers. The light bulbs were
called 'units'. The stainless ring that holds the bulbs were 'ring'. The
'door' is the trim that covered the 'shell' or 'headlamp' and and came with
or without a parking lamp, depending on model. From chapter 8, Electrical,
Section 8-34-0, HEADLAMP. Codes 8-34-1, 8-34-33, 8-34-40,
8-34-175,8-34-180, 8-34-303.

Larry Stanley